If you have been driving for a while or even for quite too long, you must have found yourself in the same situations many drivers do: unexpected flat tires, empty fuel tank, and dead battery. An empty tank is fear less scary than a dead battery. While you expect your diesel to run out after hours of driving, the same expectation can’t be and can never be true for your battery. In fact, although batteries dying on highways aren’t always mysterious problems, they are often unexpected.
What exactly do you do when your car battery dies unexpectedly? Well, the best thing to do would be to jump-start the battery, and to do that you would need some jumper cables. In the simplest phrase possible, a jumper cable is the device used to jumpstart your battery when it cannot work anymore. Following are the top five best jumper cables on the market today.
Best Jumper Cables Reviews
Coleman Cable 08660 Heavy-Duty 4-Gauge Jumper Cables (20 Feet)
If you are looking for a cheap cable that does an amazing job of jump-starting your battery whenever it dies, you may want to consider buying the Coleman heavy-duty cables. The Coleman jumper cables are perfect, American standard pairs measuring 11.5 x 11.8 x 3.8 inches and weighing 6.1 pounds. The versatility and the ease to use of the device make it a perfect product to buy; and its safety standards makes it worth the money. Because the surfaces of the cables are coated, they are very safe to use.
- The surfaces of the cable are recessed to prevent accidental contact.
- The cables have the Road Power Trademark coating.
- The cables can resist motor oils, chemicals, and rain.
When your car or truck needs a boost, the Road Power Extra Heavy-Duty Booster Cables are the safest way to transfer power from a 12-volt automobile battery.
Energizer 4-Gauge Jumper Cables – Jump Start your vehicle with the ENB-416
Those who’ve already bought the pair say it is sturdy and flexible. The 4-Gauge is not only a long-lasting device that you can use whenever your car battery ides but also it is a flexible and sturdy tool that will serve you for a long time, as long as long as you maintain the set. Primarily, this is the right cable to buy if you would like to maintain a less than two percent drop in voltage for a 12 volts battery.
- The 4-Gauge jumper cables have wide clamps used for easy placement in batteries.
- The 14-feet length makes the cables flexible in the sense that it gives a perfect distance between one car and another.
- The device is perfect for the top and side batteries.
- The cable will work just fine under the normal temperature ranges.
- It is flexible, cheap, and the delivery takes only a few days.
Energizer professional series heavy duty jumper cables for all vehicle types plus full size trucks, vans and SUVs.
20 Foot Jumper Cables with Carry Bag – 4-Gauge, 400 AMP Booster Cable Kit
If you are a car owner who is not looking for just a pretty-looking jumper cable, this one should do the work for you. It is known as the best cable on the market, no because it looks great to the eyes but because it has sufficient Copper Coated Aluminum and it is great for the top and side post batteries.
- If you are looking for a low temperature cable with the best thickness and flexibility, this is the best pair to buy.
- The length of the device is sufficient, making it a perfect choice for sufficient distance between cars.
When your car, truck, motorcycle or other vehicle needs a boost, you’ll be ready with this booster cable kit.
Capri Tools UL-Listed Booster Jumper Cables, 4 AWG, 20 ft long
Capri Tools are the best multifunctional jumper cables on the market today. You can use them on a personal car as well as a big truck. While you may not use the jumper cables any time soon, it is important to buy and keep in case of an emergency. Of course, you don’t know when and where your battery might start ‘misbehaving’, so you want to make sure you have the Capri Tools Booster Jumper cables with you, just in case.
- The pair of cables measures 17 x 9 x 4.5 inches and weighs just 6.2 pounds. The weight is quite friendly for a jumper cable, making this a lightweight material.
- It is a heavy-duty pair of cables with PVC coating for security.
- The cables are durable and a buyer gets a ten-year warranty.
- It comes with a durable, free storage bag.
This is an essential tool for anyone with a car or truck, and it can get you out of sticky situations so that you don't have to wait for a tow truck.
So there you have it: the list of the top five best jumper cables on the market today. Overall, they do the job right, which means they give you the value for your money.